How to beat it

send240682
Contributor
Contributor

We’re sorry. We were unable to set up pre-approved payments. Please try again later how to beat it

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey send240682,

Oh no! I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, and trying a different browser. If this doesn't resolve the issue, it's possible the payment is being stopped by our internal security, which would mean you may not be able to make the payment and set up a billing agreement. If this is the case, you may need to add another payment method and try the payment again. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey send240682,

Oh no! I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, and trying a different browser. If this doesn't resolve the issue, it's possible the payment is being stopped by our internal security, which would mean you may not be able to make the payment and set up a billing agreement. If this is the case, you may need to add another payment method and try the payment again. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

send240682
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, thank you very much
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.