How to authorize Mobrog

mcacayamanda
New Community Member
I transferred by payout funds from Mobrog, but it has not reflected in my paypal account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi mcacayamanda,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Receiving money with PayPal is easy! All you need is a PayPal account with a confirmed email address.

If you haven't done so already, here's how to confirm your email address.

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  4. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button to complete the confirmation process.

You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be complete.

Once your email address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will show in your PayPal balance. However, you’ll still need to link a bank account or card to your PayPal account before you can send payments. When you send a payment that is greater than your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you link.

Your email address is the only thing somebody needs to send you money. As soon as the payment has been credited to your PayPal account, we will notify you by email. You may then withdraw the funds to your bank account straight away or keep the money in your PayPal account to use for future payments. All your transactions are stored in your account History, so you can keep track of them.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.