How to accept payment

julesdesa
Contributor
Contributor

There is a note posted on my account, to wit:

"Thank you for being an important part of YouGov. We have credited the reward to your PayPal account. Please login to your PayPal account and accept the payment within 30 days of receipt of this message, else the funds will be returned to YouGov."

Kindly help. How do I accept the payment. I could not find any "accept button. 

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@julesdesa 

Have you confirmed your email address?

Does the email address you have supplied to that company the same as the one on your Paypal account?

Are they sending the funds in a currency you have linked to your Paypal account as a receiving currency?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

julesdesa
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response.

Have you confirmed your email address?  Yes

Does the email address you have supplied to that company the same as the one on your Paypal account? Yes

Are they sending the funds in a currency you have linked to your Paypal account as a receiving currency? Yes

My question is related to the note attached to the payment, to wit:

Thank you for being an important part of AaaBbb. We have credited the reward to your PayPal account. Please login to your PayPal account and accept the payment within 30 days of receipt of this message, else the funds will be returned to AaaBbb."

It states that I have to log in to my PayPal account and ACCEPT the payment within 30 days. The question is how do I accept the payment. I can see no "ACCEPT" button to execute the required action. Please provide details on how to go about this. 

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.