How to Refund as a PayPal Guest

jenks21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have recently purchased "THE ROOM" DVD by TOMMY WISEAU (U.S. & Canada only) from https://www.tommywiseau.com, and paid as a guest through PayPal rather than logging into and using my already existing account. Upon learning from others that the shipping time for this item takes months (not exaggerating), I would like to refund the $13.98 purchase I paid as a PayPal guest. The purchase itself was placed on April 8th, but did not finalize and finish processing with my card until April 9th. I have also attempted to get into contact with the seller, but they have yet to respond to my e-mail I sent out several days ago, and do not have a phone number to call for support. Also, I tried sending a message to PayPal support, and they responded with how to refund payments with a PayPal account, which didn't help me much. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jenks21

You can phone customer services and they can open a claim for you for 'non receipt of item'.

Or you can contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

emmafeighna
New Community Member

Same here, i have purchased item in eBay i didn't get the items and the seller can't be contacted. I tried to contact eBay and they ask me to direct contact PayPal with PayPal Transcation Number given by eBay. there is problem that the credit card that i used to purchase in under different person. the conclusion is PayPal can't help to me a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.