How to Block UBER...

larechiga
Contributor
Contributor

How to Block UBER my daughter keeps using my paypal... I already changed the password but keeps using it...!! Need  to fix this ASAP!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@larechiga

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! @Oregon11, thanks again for getting the ball rolling on this one! I'd definitely recommend deleting Uber from your "Log In with PayPal" section. This link should take you right there once you're logged into your acount: https://goo.gl/KKjsyY . I'd also recommend changing your password one more time. Hope that helps! Have a great day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@larechiga

In your PayPal profile, select the security tab, then select update next to "Permissions you've given". From there, you'll be able to view details about the kind of access you've given and also remove permissions.

Login to Me Too

larechiga
Contributor
Contributor

My pay pal is linked to my business, I can't find the "Permissions you've given" is the business profile different than the personal? And tkyu much for your help! I do appreciate! 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@larechiga

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! @Oregon11, thanks again for getting the ball rolling on this one! I'd definitely recommend deleting Uber from your "Log In with PayPal" section. This link should take you right there once you're logged into your acount: https://goo.gl/KKjsyY . I'd also recommend changing your password one more time. Hope that helps! Have a great day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

larechiga
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Much!!! @PayPal_JonK @Oregon11 you guys are awesome!!! already delete UBER access to my paypal! 🙂 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.