How long does it take for a payment to show up in my bank?

medallyon
Contributor
Contributor

I recently created a new Bank Account and linked it to my PayPal account. I already made some payments using PayPal, but none of the payments have shown up in my Bank's transaction history. The first payment I made with the new linked bank was on May 7, so almost 10 days ago. No sign of any transactions from PayPal.

What's curious is that when I linked the bank and debit card for this new account, both verification codes for £1.00 showed up instantly.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

medallyon
Contributor
Contributor

All transactions have now gone through. I just hope it doesn't take 11 full days to transfer my funds every time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@medallyon 

Have you linked and confirmed the bank account with the 4 digit code?

Have you linked and confirmed the debit card with the 4 digit code.

Are you funding the payments from your bank account or via your debit card as you mention both.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

medallyon
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there @kernowlass,

As already mentioned, I have verified the new bank account as well as the new debit card using the 4-digit PINs, which were delivered instantaneously.

I have used the newly linked bank account to make any purchases through PayPal since then, the first of which was on the 7th.

The problem is that any of these purchases have yet to appear in my bank account statement, which wasn't a problem with my previously linked bank account, which I have since unlinked from PayPal.

Thanks for any advice with this. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

medallyon
Contributor
Contributor

All transactions have now gone through. I just hope it doesn't take 11 full days to transfer my funds every time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.