How do you use Paypal on Amazon?

Dragonking2356
Contributor
Contributor

I need to know how do I use money that is in my paypal on amazon to purchase something?

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Akertez

If Amazon won't  let me use PayPal I will buy somewhere else, Amazon are not the only supplier of what you need,don't be lazy look around for your stuff,don't use Google browser because they only show whom are affiliated with them,use a different browser like Firefox,there's plenty of browsers to go for,remember Amazon only deals with people who PAY THEM to sell their goods,so shop around and only deal with people who use PayPal.happy shopping 

Login to Me Too

agentalex367
New Community Member

Paypal actually has an service to buy digital Amazon (and many other) Gift cards. It's called Paypal Gifts (https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/) all you do is choose the store you want the gift code, choose an amount and they send you an email with the code after purchase. If you don't trust me thts fine. You can find the same link by going to the paypal website, click personal, then shopping and more. You should find it on that page. Happy Shopping guys!

Login to Me Too

Suzq1
No...paypal gifts does not sell Amazon gift cards!
Login to Me Too

CHERRIEDAWN
New Community Member

HOW DO I USE MY PERSONAL PAYPAL? I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM AMAZON, BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO BUY ANYTHING ONLINE.  

ALSO, MY ACCOUNT IS A PERSONAL ACCOUNT, NOT A BUSINESS ACCOUNT. HOW DO I GET A PAYPAL CARD?  I DO NOT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT.

FOR WHOEVER ANSWERS, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO GET BACK TO ME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

AMZN does not accept Paypal payment,but if you have a PAYPAL BUSINESS DEBIT CARD ,you can use it as a debit card on AMZN.

Paypal business debit card is free,it taps your paypal balance backed by bank fund.

you can also apply for a Paypal prepaid debit card,for 4.95 a month,and move money back and forth between the two.

but if you dont have  abank account linked to your Paypal account,do you have a credit card ?

Login to Me Too

Cchou1111
New Community Member

I'm buying something from Amazon.com and want to pay using my PayPal, but how to add PayPal instead of another credit card?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cchou1111

Amazon doesn't accept paypal. The only way you can use it is if you have a paypal card you can add.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Affiliates
Contributor
Contributor
How do you use Paypal on Amazon?
Login to Me Too

GeorgiaBets
Contributor
Contributor

How can I shop on Amazon and pay with PayPal credit

Login to Me Too

charles1999
Contributor
Contributor

i want to know how i can pay  something  on amazon with my paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.