How do i refund?

amirruiz
New Community Member
in this email i received it says, ” We advice you to refund $650.00 USD before you will be credited into your account. Please be aware that your $1300.00 will be credited once you send $650.00 USD before you receive the money into your paypal account thanks. i never got the money so how do i refund it
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amirruiz wrote:
in this email i received it says, ” We advice you to refund $650.00 USD before you will be credited into your account. Please be aware that your $1300.00 will be credited once you send $650.00 USD before you receive the money into your paypal account thanks. i never got the money so how do i refund it

what? that email doesn't even make any sense. why have to send money, half the amount in order to receive the whole amount? lol so dumb. scam email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amirruiz wrote:

what? that email doesn't even make any sense. why have to send money, half the amount in order to receive the whole amount? lol so dumb. scam email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.