How do i get my money?

Malmmv
New Community Member
I ordered something off Boohoo, and i payed Taxes, something Im not supposed to because i live in Europe (says on boohoo’s website) so i contacted boohoo and they were going to send me the money back through paypal, but later i got an email saying that the payment has been canceled. They told me to contact paypal about It but i dont know what to do! How do i get my money back?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Malmmv,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern regarding the canceled payment. If the payment you sent the payment using a debit or credit card was canceled, the refund will be credited to the card you used. It may take up to 30 days for the card to be credited. If you sent your payment using a bank account and the payment is canceled, it will be refunded to your PayPal balance. If the payment has not cleared your bank yet, please allow 3-5 business days for the money to appear in your balance. If you still do not find the refund, please reach out to our customer support team by clicking on help&contact at the bottom of our website.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.