How do I get money?

lfelten777
New Community Member
How do I get access to money somebody sent me? I don't have a PayPal card and I've linked my cashapp debit card but the 5 dollars is not showing up in my account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Valenagray
Contributor
Contributor

the buyer in this case is running a scam that you have participated in. the buyer promised to return the item and did not. the buyer in fact shipped me an empty box. i notified payapl right away. paypal did nothing to protect me but instead assured me that all i needed to do was send in a seller appeal affidavit. the buyer filed a dispute before ever contacting me which is a red flag and paypal ignored it. Ebay ruled in my favor due to the buyers history and paypal ignored that too. the buyer gave ebay a different reason for dispute than the reason they gave to paypal. the buyer scammed me and paypal allowed this to happen. Whose side is paypal on? These are facts that paypal looks away to and is the reason why i want to close my account. I do not trust you paypal and the more i investigate the more i find others who are victims like me. Paypal sides with paypal and will cut the throats of those they pretend to protect for financial gain, that is paypals agenda. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.