how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

temp20210208
Contributor
Contributor
No that's real cash game plz call me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20210208 

Nope it won't be.

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ebradway73
Contributor
Contributor
Why I am not getting the money from the games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ebradway73 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ebradway73
Contributor
Contributor
How get the games through PayPal Connect to PayPal new account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ebradway73 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Blackvvete1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i being playing. On my phone this money making games and I have a hold bunch rewards than said date they supposedly post it in my account and there not please help me this is driving mad and crazy
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blackvvete1 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrGrumpy1
I am playing a game on my phone saying that I need my account number so they can give me my money and PayPal I don't have it I put the account number the one that's with the routing number and that one didn't work I don't know what account number you're talking about account number
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrGrumpy1 

Beware of those game apps, they are the new scam. Do research on the game before you play. They want you to watch ads so the game developers and ad providers get paid but not you, promising big pay outs. They are pranking people.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.