How do I generate a fee report?

lespavelko
Contributor
Contributor

I need a total for all of the PayPal transaction fees that have been charged to my account. Has this feature been added yet? It is ridiculous that it's missing—we can't manually record the fee for each transaction.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

egSebastian
Contributor
Contributor

Last year we were able to the Financial Summaries section, and we were able to generate a PDF with all transactions, including one line that told us the total we spent on PayPal Fees. Unfortunately on that page (where we could generate this report) it says "The Annual Financial summary report is no longer available. You can use the Financial Summary report to get a snapshot of your yearly finances."  Except the link to "Financial Summary Report" doesn't work 😞

Ok... I just got off the Chat with customer support... She was able to generate the 2018 Financial Summary.  It should be on this page - try it: https://business.paypal.com/webapps/merchantreportingweb/page/afs.form

Login to Me Too

sarahwayte
New Community Member

Any new answers to this? I'd like to generate a report of Paypal fees yet on the Reports page, I don't have the option to customize the report on any of the dropdowns. I have: 'Transaction Type', 'Date Range' and 'Format' and that's it. Any ideas how I can generate the fees report or is this only available on business accounts? 

Login to Me Too

bhinerdeer
New Community Member

This is the most ridiculous things that you can not run a report to show the fees you paid.  You need to contact Paypal support, which takes forever and then wait for them to generate the report for you!  What a mickey mouse operation.  Do I actually pay 2.9% to these people?  For what!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.