How do I create an email link for a multi option subscription button?

AndreaStephanie
New Community Member

Hi, I've created a subscription button that gives you 5 different payment options, and when I save it, it only provides a website code and not an email link, which I need for my landing page. Does anyone know how to remedy that? A regular subscription button provides both, so I'm a bit flummoxed. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. For us to be better assist you regarding your subscription buttons I added here a guidelines on how to edit your subscription button  and email link. Hope this will helps

How do I edit a Buy Now button?

If you have a Business account, here's how to edit a Buy Now button:

1. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  2. Under My Profile, click My selling tools.
  3. Click Update beside PayPal buttons.
  4. Select the button you want to edit, and then click Edit from the Action menu.
  5. Make your changes to the button, and then click Recreate.
  6. Click Select Code to select the button code.
  7. Copy and paste the button code in to your own web page code.

Tip:

• If you'd like to allow your customer to provide feedback, create a 'Text Entry' field and name it. This field will appear above your button.
  • The 'Email URL' option is only available if you are not using any drop down menus, text boxes or user selections. If these selections have been made you will be required to use the HTML code to create your button. We cannot send a URL with these options.
  • You can locate your Merchant ID within your PayPal account, under My Money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.