how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I still think that given all the issue with this matter, that PayPal should collect a fee every time this happens because not everyone understands what these developers do to entice folks to play their games. 

Login to Me Too

DJ_Maori
Contributor
Contributor
I think PayPal should payout then charge the games that have their name is on
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
My sentiments exactly! Its ugly false hope game that has scammed people for long enough! And I kinda already knew that deep down but was still foolishly optimistic. Thank you for confirming my suspicion all along!
Login to Me Too

DJ_Maori
Contributor
Contributor
We all were foolish but we can't let them get away with it.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
That's simply because there's no website or there's no money generator that they set up with that account much less any of the accounts trust me I looked it up.
Login to Me Too

Carastrout
New Community Member
I had won money by playing a paypal game, i was supposed to receive it in my paypal account yesterday and today and it never was received.
Login to Me Too

MakanBudak
New Community Member
I got payment on delivery status. Now the game need me to achieve level 100 if i want to proceed the delivery. A question is,its that 2048 card game are legit?
Login to Me Too

shindenarendra1
Contributor
Contributor
Play games and how receive. Pay Paypal money
Login to Me Too

shindenarendra1
Contributor
Contributor
Play games and how to receive Paypal money
Login to Me Too

carolcampbell20
Contributor
Contributor
Want to claim my payments 200
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.