How can I get PayPal to stop stringing me along on my refund?

hvaldezz
New Community Member

I boought a product (Tilting Trike) from a seller in China who is authorized to use PayPal for transactions.  I waited and waited and finally I got a package in the mail.  It wasn't the trike, it was a plastic, electric kid's car!!  I certainly didn't order that as they accepted the order and the description on their confirmation of the order said "Tilting Trike".  I contacted PayPal and explained my problem.  I had already tried to contact the seller but to no avail.  I bought the product on July 25th and was told to return it to the vendor in China.  NOTE:  The little plastic car was sent from California so it must have been the vendor's offices in California that sent the package.  I returned the package promptly and cost me about $28.00 US dollars.  Now that the package has been returned to the vendor PayPal keeps sliding my settlement date.  It's been changed 3 different times and I still have nothing to show for my refund.  Why is PayPal so slow?  This is ridiculous but they just keep sliding the date over and over again.  I sent the package back to the vendor on September 8th and it's now October 8th and nothing has happened.  I know the package has been received by vendor so where's my refund???

I wish i hadn't used PayPal, surely they can see it was all a scam by the vendor that THEY AUTHORIZED TO USE PAYPAL.  Ridiculous!! and I can't seem to be able to contact the Resolution Center to find out why so many delays.  Anyone know how I can contact them on my claim???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.