How can I be able to know my PayPal account number? there's no direct deposit found on my settings?

majjjjjjj
New Community Member
I'm having a trouble with this . I hope you could spare some time to help me. thank you so much. I'm broke
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @majjjjjjj. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding about the features available to customers in Philippines, but it's not possible to transfer money into a PayPal account balance from a bank or other source. There also is no PayPal account number that is associated with an account that a customer would be able to see or that a customer would need for anything.

PayPal is designed so customers don't have to add money to their balance. By linking a local bank account, US bank account, credit or debit card to your PayPal account, PayPal will take care of asking for money to pay for your online purchases, and you never have to provide your financial information to a merchant. We'll keep your information safe and secure while obtaining any needed funds from your financial institution and then we'll safely and securely transfer the money to a merchant.

I hope this information helps to clarify things. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.