How can I avail the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' option during buyers checkout process in India?

LuminisIndia
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friends,

Please forgive me as I am not sure about which forum category/board I should use for the following issue.

My team just created a new landing page where I have used a Joomla component to place a form and a Paypal button.  Currently we are testing it using sandbox account of merchant.  The said form is working properly.

However, when an (assumed) buyers is clicking on paypal button, it start the paypal checkout process and he/she is presented with the following screen:PayPal Payment Options.jpg

We don't have any issue with possible buyers wanting to pay via using their Paypal account.  But we are worried about those foreign buyers who may not have working Paypal account with them at the time when they would land on our landing page.  That's why we wanted to have the option of 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' also along with Paypal option, as shown in the following graphic:

PayPal Payment Options-2.PNG

Q 1: How can we avail this feature from PayPal?

Q 2. Suppose we want to offer them say, 100% refund within a period of say, 7 days (or a certain date), can we practically refund 100%? If yes, how? What will be cost to us of making 100% refund?

We solicit your help and guidance.

With thanks,

RK

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LuminisIndia
Contributor
Contributor

Friends, I am still seeking the help and answer to the above question.  One image was deleted by Paypal Moderation, I am adding it after removing the personal mentions.  I hope this time they would find the image as Okay.PayPal Payment Options.jpg

Please guide me as what should I do.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

MiguelOM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I understand your concern about this as we in the Philippines have the same issue.  Unfortunately, I have posted a similar question twice and have not received any response as well.

PayPal guys, can we get assistance on this concern please? That would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

LalaArtwork
New Community Member

I have the same concern. I had it on my website but when I checked again, it had gone somehow. Can someone help us out please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.