How Long Does It Take To Receive Money?

FrostCraft
Contributor
Contributor

So I've had nearly 5 people tell me that they send me funds to both my primary email and my secondary email, but so far I haven't received any of them... 1 of them was $70 which I really need and would appreciate it if someone could tell me if someone actually attempted to send money to me.... Thanks.

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

rafff
Contributor
Contributor

Scam someone , you will get money quicker , lol:)

Login to Me Too

Ez20
Contributor
Contributor
I'm working on online job industry, and this is my first time using paypal, however yesterday was my first pay and it's been recorded already on the system that my pay was been sent to my paypal account, it was been sent to my primary email, but since yesterday it still not on my paypal account. What will i do with this situation? Ta.
Login to Me Too

Cree89
Contributor
Contributor
I'm literally in the same boat just signed up tonight seen my money was pending but I got no notifications or anything...has your problem been resolved?
Login to Me Too

Cree89
Contributor
Contributor
Guess I should say I seen the screenshot of it pending to be sent to me...so I'm wondering why I can't see it?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Cree89,

All you need to receive your payment is an open a PayPal account and a confirmed email address. If you already have a PayPal account, you'll see the recent activity on your Summary page. Click your transaction to view the details.

As soon as you receive the payment you'll receive a notification from us and you can transfer the funds to your bank account. With PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account you can keep this money in PayPal and use it to send a payment. If you have not received a notification from us and you do not see that payment in your recent activity, it's possible this may be a spoof or phishing attempt.

I hope that helps clear everything up,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

photography2

a spoof or phishing attempt?  A customer has a paypal account with money in it, they send me money to my paypal account, how can it be a spoof or phishing attempt? It is customer to service, the transaction receipt is there, the number is there...with this customer, they held the money for 21 days and returned it...using the same account information (mine) which is correct according to PayPal.  If the money is taken out, then it should go right away into the other paypal account, because both the money and accounts are there.  So, my question is what does paypal do with that money for 21 days?  Do they play the market or something using someone elses money?

I don't get it, 

thanks

Login to Me Too

Charlesw393
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this issue too
Login to Me Too

yj104
New Community Member
i was sent a larger sum as a repayment from a friend on friday and i have yet to receive it, it is currently sunday. i have called customer service 4 times already in the past few days. my friend was shown the confirmation page, and there is a transaction ID. nothing shows up on my account either. paypal looked up my transaction ID and said nothing comes up? what do i do? i need my money asap and paypal customer services doesn’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too

ServiceObsolete
Contributor
Contributor

This is NOT SOLVED. My problem is I had $ in my PAYPAL BALANCE, NO HOLDS ON MY ACCOUNT.  I sent it to a family member, like I do each and every month for his rent.  He received the money, but cannot transfer it to his bank account or send it back to me which he has done dozens of times and nothing has changed on our end.  He doesn't use Paypal for anything else.  He has no holds on his account either. I am a Paypal member for 8 years in good standing.  No mess ups. Ever.  I am also funded by the same person at the same time EVERY MONTH.  By now we have all resolved to use Zelle. When I checked BBB, Paypal, Inc. is rated 1 star out of 5 and most reviews say they want to leave 0 stars.  This is unheard of for a company such as yours.  I imagine you have lawsuits out the wazoo and there seems to be a Class Action brewing over at BBB.  It's so simple.  You 'community' boards have thousands of complaints of your unscrupulous holding of funds with your secret, imaginary, security system that cannot be overridden by man...it's garbage.  After tens of thousands of complaints over years and years, any reputable company would fix the problem.  It's very shady.

Login to Me Too

Laura1005
What does it mean when it states in the app and the email pending payment?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.