How Long Does It Take To Receive Money?

FrostCraft
Contributor
Contributor

So I've had nearly 5 people tell me that they send me funds to both my primary email and my secondary email, but so far I haven't received any of them... 1 of them was $70 which I really need and would appreciate it if someone could tell me if someone actually attempted to send money to me.... Thanks.

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Llenutsceb
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve had a payment saying pending since 18/11. When will those funds be available to me?
Login to Me Too

Charlesw393
Contributor
Contributor
I have been paid but is still pending I don't know why
Login to Me Too

Charlesw393
Contributor
Contributor
Yes too I haven't not been received my payments in my PayPal account I don't know why
Login to Me Too

Andy2244
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is urgent please, money was send to me since yesterday afternoon around 2pm according to Nigeria time zone, but till now I haven't received anything, I mean the money please what's the way forward
Login to Me Too

bang4dabuck
Contributor
Contributor

Quit avoiding the question, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE ... EXACTLY ??? What is PP formal policy ? Hate putting you in a corner but seems like check kiting going on

Login to Me Too

Ginersnapper25
New Community Member

I am dealing with this now. I have a small business and have had two different people send me money through paypal. However when the third person sent me their payment I have yet to receive it. But She sent me a screenshot of where she sent it and that it was pending.

Did this get resolved for you? I’m not entirely sure what to do.

Login to Me Too

ChrisH83
Same boat, but not even got pending.
Login to Me Too

Charlesw393
Contributor
Contributor
Someone sent me money but I haven't recit yet why....
Login to Me Too

PurpleGamer1
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean I’m confuse?
Login to Me Too

Quantez
Still anit got my **bleep** been waiting all day and still nun fix this now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.