How I can recover money?

Florinrmx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

My primary Paypal adress was ******, but on 22 JUNE I deleted it, and changed with (new email address) 

But after 22 JUNE someone have sent to me three payments, on the old Paypal adress (old email address) 

• 2018-07-11: Sales $17.49 + Affiliate Commission $1.59 sent to (old email address) 
• 2018-07-04: Sales $17.51 + Affiliate Commission $1.59 sent to (old email address) 
• 2018-06-27: Sales $7.95 + Affiliate Commission $0 sent to (old email address) 

So because I changed the Paypal adress, I didn't receive any money that was been sent to (old email address) (I forgot to notify them about my new Paypal Adress).
Can I recover these 3 payments that they had sent to wrong Paypal adress?

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines. Email addresses removed. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Florinrmx, 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your payments. I hope you don't mind, I have edited your post to remove the email addresses as this is against the Community forum rules. 

If you still have access to your old email address then I would recommend to add this back to your account as a second email address and confirm it. Once you have done this the missing payments should show in your PayPal account. If you no longer have access then I would advise to contact the senders of the payments and ask them to cancel them. Once cancelled they should send payment to your new email address. 

I hope this helps,

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Florinrmx, 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your payments. I hope you don't mind, I have edited your post to remove the email addresses as this is against the Community forum rules. 

If you still have access to your old email address then I would recommend to add this back to your account as a second email address and confirm it. Once you have done this the missing payments should show in your PayPal account. If you no longer have access then I would advise to contact the senders of the payments and ask them to cancel them. Once cancelled they should send payment to your new email address. 

I hope this helps,

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Florinrmx
Contributor
Contributor

I have just added the email adress again in my Paypal account, and the money appeared instantly.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.