Houston, TX.

Shereanabuchans
Contributor
Contributor
I have money that reads " received" but pending. I called. I can not seem to be able to refund the money back. My step father was sending me some money.. Its not business. Please! How can I send the money back whe its showing pending on my endbcz his shows that It was sent and he csnt seem to cancel it either!!! This is very frustrating for me--!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Shereanabuchans,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving funds through your account. There may be a few reasons a transaction may be pending, ranging from what funding source was used to fund the transaction to some kind of hold on the receiving end. Because you're not able to refund the transaction, it sounds like this may have been funded with an eCheck. You can read more about that funding source here: I received an eCheck, but the payment is pending. Why?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.