Horrible Customer Service

dadal
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent the evening trying to get answers as to why three requests for payment for a long standing subscription on three consecutive days. All I get is a run around. Paypal blamed the vendor-I contacted the vendor who requested as usual on the 17th and Paypal advised I lacked funds. Paypal then blamed my bank for lack of funds-my bank confirmed NO request was ever sent to them. Bottom line Paypal decided I had to transfer funds into my account instead of the debt/charge right from my bank. Their action resulted in the cancellation of my subscription! But three agents blamed everyone BUT Paypal. I now have funds that are being moved from my bank in 8 days even though my subscription was cancelled and reflects as such on my account. I was told I have to wait until the 24th to verify the transactions are cancelled. I have to wait 8 days after the funds hit Paypal to get them back into my bank even though I called them immediately after I stupidly did what the first agent said to do and do a transfer to cover the subscription...which I was told AFTERWARD it would take 8 days.  The last agent had an attitude and said their fraud division would contact the vendor to see why they requested funds several time even though the vendor assured me ONE request was made.I will be closing my Paypal account after this disgusting interaction with agents that purposely refused to answer my questions and refused a request for a higher up staff member.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.