Hi everyone. I am new

TanyaMG
Contributor
Contributor

I just have a quick question: I want to be paid for my writing/editing to my real name but I write/edit under a different name. Is it possible for people to send money through a link on a square space website without having to also get into what my real name is?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

You can just give them a different email address, one that you want to use when you receive payments to your Paypal account. 

You can also set up a Paypal.me link that you can give to people so that they can easily send you payments. 

You don't need to provide them your name or any other personal information aside from your email address.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

You can just give them a different email address, one that you want to use when you receive payments to your Paypal account. 

You can also set up a Paypal.me link that you can give to people so that they can easily send you payments. 

You don't need to provide them your name or any other personal information aside from your email address.

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

TanyaMG
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I really appreciate your response 👍🏻😊
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.