Help

samshepperd
Contributor
Contributor
Basically I ordered something through pay pal so I added money to my pay pal account but the money came out of my bank and pay pal took the money out of my bank is there any way I can cancel the money as it has put me overdrawn thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@samshepperd 

You never need funds in your Paypal account balance as a buyer. When you purchase an item then Paypal credit the seller for you, this is so there is no delay in the despatch of your item. Paypal will then take the wait for the funds to transfer to reimburse them.

However if you 'add' funds to your paypal balance then they don't credit your balance in advance, its you that takes the wait.

Takes 5-7 working days to transfer as Paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option BUT funds normally leave your bank account from a few hours up to a few days later.

When your payment arrives at paypal then it will be a + balance and you can withdraw it again if you want to to sort your overdraft.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

samshepperd
Contributor
Contributor
So there is nothing I can do untill 5-7 days basically? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.