Help!!

Morganbelle414
Contributor
Contributor

My account is trying to charge me for something I didn’t try and buy but since I don’t have a attached to my account right now it’s not going through but I’d like to use my account without having to pay whatever it is trying to get me to pay for. But the problem is that since the payment hasn’t gone through it doesn’t show up in my transactions so I can’t get help for that.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Morganbelle414 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Morganbelle414 

Sorry but can't say that any of that made any sense !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Morganbelle414 wrote:
My account is trying to charge me for something I didn’t try and buy but since I don’t have a attached to my account right now it’s not going through but I’d like to use my account without having to pay whatever it is trying to get me to pay for. But the problem is that since the payment hasn’t gone through it doesn’t show up in my transactions so I can’t get help for that.

Is your account balance in the negative? Need more info on what "your account" is "charging" you for. No one here has access to your account to see what that is in the forums. Is there a pending transaction? How are you able to see payment hasn't gone through yet if it there is no record of it in your PayPal account? 

The only thing I can think of happening is if you owed PayPal money (a negative balance) and every time you try to buy something, PayPal says they will charge you what you owe in addition to your purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Morganbelle414
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not in the negatives but I keep getting alerts that a payment didn’t go through but I haven’t authorized any payment, it’s from Microsoft but I haven’t been trying to buy anything from there so I’m trying to cancel that payment. For some reason even though I keep getting alerted about this payment trying to go through I can’t find it in my activity.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Morganbelle414 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DonRady
Contributor
Contributor

Hi hun, are you receiving an email stating payment has not gone through? If so, check the email address that the message has been sent from. I'm not 100% certain of Paypals email address...but it should be something like:<removed> If this is not how you are being told that some payment has failed to go through, then please let me know ...and tell me how your being told it's failed. Please. We will get to the bottom of it hun 😊 xx

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.