Help with billing

monicalhastings
Contributor
Contributor

How do I have a business invoice me through Paypal.me?

I have supposedly been billed thru this and cannot find it to pay.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi monicalhastings, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

If you have been sent an invoice you should be able to see this through the Activity section on your account. The PayPal.me link it just a way to send you money on your account and it links to the Activity on your PayPal account. 

You can easily check the status of a transaction by viewing your PayPal account Activity which contains a record of all your PayPal transactions.

1. Click Activity near the top of the page.
  2. Type in keyword through the search activities bar and click the magnifying glass.

Select additional filters to find a specific transaction:

1. Click on Filters next to the search activities bar.
  2. Select the appropriate filter “Filter by status” or “Filter by transaction type”.

You can also click the transaction for more information such as payment status and options related to that transaction.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi monicalhastings, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

If you have been sent an invoice you should be able to see this through the Activity section on your account. The PayPal.me link it just a way to send you money on your account and it links to the Activity on your PayPal account. 

You can easily check the status of a transaction by viewing your PayPal account Activity which contains a record of all your PayPal transactions.

1. Click Activity near the top of the page.
  2. Type in keyword through the search activities bar and click the magnifying glass.

Select additional filters to find a specific transaction:

1. Click on Filters next to the search activities bar.
  2. Select the appropriate filter “Filter by status” or “Filter by transaction type”.

You can also click the transaction for more information such as payment status and options related to that transaction.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.