Help with Apple iPad Purchase Using PayPal Credit or PayPal MasterCard

divaonthemic
New Community Member

I have been trying for over a week to purchase some Apple products (iPad and some accessories) using either PayPal credit or a PayPal MasterCard (not debit card).  I had set either of those on various attempts as my preferred way to shop online.  It would not allow me to complete my purchase - but I was trying to do it using my phone.

After calling Apple, a rep suggested I come away from my phone and try using another device, which I did - my MacBook.  The purchase was completed, and I assumed that it was through PayPal MasterCard.  When checking my bank balances this morning, I realized that the accessories were charged against my checking account.  The iPad is on backorder, so that hasn't hit my account yet, but the funds will not cover it if it does.  

I have tried calling PayPal several times on this and haven't gotten to speak to anyone.  Has anyone else had this problem??  Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.