Help! "Things don't appear to be working at the moment" on Depop

minhvu29

Hello,

So I was trying to buy an item on Depop app, but somehow when I made the payment, even though I've been successfully logged in, it shows the message "We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later" and send me back to the merchant.

I thought it is a temporary thing so I try waiting but the problem seems to persist.

Anyone know how to deal with this situation, please help me. I appreciate all your help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@minhvu29

Clear the Catch on your phone/computer

clear all your search history that might fix it friend.

than Log back in with the email you have & the website you visit & login Paypal as well it might fix the problem.

remember (CLEAR CATCH) clean your internet history hopefully you remember your (Passwords) enjoy 

Login to Me Too

minhvu29

Hello @Manny171, thank you for your prompt advice.

However, this is a mobile app rather than a website. Can I still clear the cache of that app?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

minhvu29

@Manny17 , I tried to clear the cache and data of the app but I still can't make the payment. The error still appear while normal Paypal transaction outside of the app is still okay.

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@minhvu29

does the company where you trying to buy stuff accepts (Paypal)? let me know friend

& if the company accepts Paypal try using a (Computer) instead of using the Paypal App

it could be the App giving you a hard time but first find out if the company accepts paypal if it's your first time. if it's not your first time? it could be the (APP) try using a Regular computer with browser sometimes it happens to me when using Ebay my payments don't want to go through with the app so I always use my (COMPUTER) I'm old fashion 😂

#1 check company if they accept Paypal 

#2 use a computer instead of the App

#3 if Problem still persist call a Paypal Agent if they have a phone number for your country or Email Paypal.

let me know if it works for you hope it does.☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.