Help please !

cmy964
Contributor
Contributor

I made an Echeck payment to a Seller on April 3. After that, I receive a Paypal email said (eChecks usually take 6-8 business days to process (estimated: 14/04/2020 - 16/04/2020). We advise merchants not to ship items until they receive payment).

On the online Paypal payment page, it didn't show any estimated day or Echeck clear time only shows that ( We advise merchants not to ship until they receive payment).

Can I ask is this a common thing? and do I need to follow the email only? 

Another thing is After I send an Echeck. I received a notification and also an email on April 3 about ( Before you can complete any transactions, you need to verify that you're the account holder. Please visit the Identity Confirmation Dashboard to find out what information we need). I did everything on it and no one replies to me.

Can I ask is this message will affect this Echeck payment to the seller's account or the Echeck will finish I just need to wait?  Is this message only mean that you cannot spend more than thousands of dollars next time and If you don't do the identity verification Your account will continue limit. The money has been deducted from my Canadian bank account 5 days ago.

This Echeck payment is 3000 more dollars. 

The Echeck payment is shows pending right now. Can this Echeck successfully reach the seller's account next week? This payment is not on eBay. 

Please Help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @cmy964,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. 

Regarding your concern about an eCheck payment being sent, I have located this Help Center article that might provide us more details:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/what-is-an-echeck-faq1082?app=searchAutoComplete

Based on experience, it might take the full 8 business days to complete the transaction. Rest assured that since ypu don't have any problems witje your bank account as a funding source, the payment would clear in time. I personally advice to check your account activity from time to time to see if the eCheck was already cleared.

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @cmy964,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. 

Regarding your concern about an eCheck payment being sent, I have located this Help Center article that might provide us more details:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/what-is-an-echeck-faq1082?app=searchAutoComplete

Based on experience, it might take the full 8 business days to complete the transaction. Rest assured that since ypu don't have any problems witje your bank account as a funding source, the payment would clear in time. I personally advice to check your account activity from time to time to see if the eCheck was already cleared.

Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Aliciajean
New Community Member
How can I remove my PayPal that is on hold for 180 days
Login to Me Too

Temp20200628
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I've been trying my best to get my product off your website and I got some cash so I was trying to either live with it or get it some I'm trying to get my money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.