Help! SOS!! I can not get my money

DTsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to All!!

I need your help with my situation ASAP!!Please!

1. About 2 week ago I changed the email address of My paypal form S to L

Paypal agent helped me with this 

2. In Order to do so I buy my first cell phone and it was linked to my account and I get text to my cell phone about this.

3. The reason I changed the paypal address was - I did not use this email for over 5 years and I do not know the password and this email is on foriegn country server. So is NO way I can enter this Email S.

4. Today my Boss sent me money (big amount) He does it 1-2 times a month.

and WENT Fishing for 2 week in the area WITHOUT internet at all

But he sent money to my OLD Email S ( I forgotten to tell him I changed the email)

5. I Called to paypal and aks for help and THE ONLY Way to help me IS !!!!!- To send TEXT massage to my cell phone - BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I bought is 2 weeks ago - paypal CAN NOT use it for verification!!!!! and I Have to wait ONE MONTH!!!!

6. I've been with paypal for 11 years and used to Sell on Ebay and brouhgt BIG BACKS to Paypal and Never had any problems - and NOW- Paypal got me into the CORNER.

Please , HELP!!

What can be done in order to get my money??

I spent 1 hour on the phone with VERY sweet paypal agent - BUT- whoever made this SYSTEM- made it the very WRONG way and agent could not help me at all.

Please I need you help ASAP - any thoughts? and Ideas - what can be done?

Thank you!!!!

Sincerely

Dee

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DTsy
Contributor
Contributor

This is I again)

Well  I found the way -

and when I asked an agent - if ANYTHING can be done he said - WAIT untill YOUR phone gets one month older ) so Paypal's system agrees to Send the text to your cell phone))))

I'm not joking)

And then I decided to try to CHAT!! with paypal agent and ASK him - If he can verifi My identity)

And He said - YES

and he sent a CODE to my Cell phone and I got it immidiatelly and I got my money)

So - IF you end up in the same "funny" situation as I had today - TRY CHAT- do NOT call)

And this is NOT the end of my story)))

After I got my money to my paypal account - I try to Transfer then to my bank card ( it take a few minutes and costs $0.25)

That is what paypal says))

and I done 10!!! verufucations with paypal agents to link my bank cards to paypal accopunt )

AND - look what happend!!

I try to make a transfer and - it says - yout transfer DELAYED- for 24 hours!! Why?

God knows

so I'm chating again with paypal agant and I got the official answer.

Ready?

INSTANT( instant Transfer )is

"subject to a 24-72 hour review"

HOW Instant transfer can be Reviewed for 72 hours? What is definition of Instant?

Well  - what I want to say -

1. Do NOT use paypal offer -option Instant transfer to your bank card. You will loose tones of nerves

2. If again on the phone can not help you - TRY agent with chat.

And NEVER give up))

I lost 8 hours today in order to solve VERY easy "problem" - which could be solved in 1 minute.

WHOEVER wrote this system - did a VERY BAD poor job and actually with low level secutiry -  I WOULD FIRE such bad workers.

To all - have a nice day!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.