Hello can anyone help me

JoePointO
Contributor
Contributor
I have 8 consecutive charges on my bank account and I'm trying to cancel the transactions I talked to the company it would be paid too and they said no transaction had gone through to them so it's being held by paypal how do I cancel them before the money leaves my bank account need help otherwise I will not have rent for the month
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JoePointO 

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending (with a clearance date)
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Pending/Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.
4. Payment or Sent.
5. Pending/Uncleared with a clearance date.
6. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JoePointO 

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending (with a clearance date)
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Pending/Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.
4. Payment or Sent.
5. Pending/Uncleared with a clearance date.
6. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shankarpatel
New Community Member

Dear Sir,

Respected to subjected Transaction ID I  didn't received my refund amount of $ 14,499.00, Below is screenshot for your reference ,Since this Transaction order cancelled from our end ,Below order cancellation copy for your reference ,Since if the shipper had cancelled the order  means how can your team update tracking number in the Transaction and more over the tracking which if updated in this  Transaction ID which will belongs to Transaction ID: 8XS48274M92865929,Here is order of it Order #1061702236 also merchant had confirm  that they refunded  amount  back to paypal very long back & i'm following  on this from past one month but your team always  telling the same that they are  investigation on it I don't know they are investigating from past one month , I'm  not getting proper response from &  I got  my amount stucked with PayPal ,Kindly try to understand my concern & refund  the amount ASAP to my account ,If any Inquiry Kindly Contact me on +[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;

Regards

Gajendra <removed>

1062267653.png

Transaction ID 0N824292LX886681F.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.