Hello, any help appreciated

Michael188
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I just got a refund on PayPal as I was scammed on Ebay. Does anyone know how long it takes to show into my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael188 

If you funded the original payment from a card or bank account then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine.

It would only go back to your balance if you funded the initial payment from your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Lea221
Contributor
Contributor
Time can vary for different countries. Usually 3 to 5 working days.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael188 

If you funded the original payment from a card or bank account then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine.

It would only go back to your balance if you funded the initial payment from your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Michael188
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it says completed but when I checked my bank nothing was there
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael188 

Thats why i said >>>

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.