Having trouble Purchasing Products Online on PC and Mobile

ESCarello
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, so I've been having this issue for about 3 days now, and I really need help on what's going on. Here's the gist of it:

I have been trying to by the "Fire Emblem: Three Houses" EU Limited Edition set for my friend's 21st birthday. I've been having trouble finding sites that not only had one in stock, but could ship to the United States. I ultimately found one by the name "PlayerGames.co.uk", and reseached them to be safe enough to buy from. They only take PayPal as a means of transactions, so I click to bring up the pop-up for PayPal, but it states "Things don't appear to be working at the moment" with a button stating "Please try again." I keep clicking the button, but it redirects me to the same page.

I've checked my PayPal to make sure if everything is okay, and outside of either my utility bill or being verified (I already have my SSN verified), everything seems to be fine. If it's the verification that's holding me up (even though I somehow can't access the Resolution Center, as it redirects me to my account page), then I hope that it gets done soon, as the party is coming up in two weeks, and it takes almost a week for the Limited Edition to be shipped. If it's not the verification, does anyone here know what may be causing this to happen?

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

have you tried closing the browser,clear your cache and try again or use another browser.

Or ask the seller to send you a money request? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.