Haven’t received money

amransourafelx
Contributor
Contributor

I made a sale on depop for the first time in July. The buyer said he payed via credit card to my Paypal. I still haven’t received my money. I recently just confirmed my email address today ( October 20th) what do I need to do now? I really need the money Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amransourafelx 

You don't get emails, if you don't confirm your email address then the funds return back to the sender 30 days if they remain unclaimed.

You can't file a dispute once a buyer has paid and you didn't claim it so not a lot you can do about it via paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amransourafelx

If he paid in July and you only just confirmed your email address then the payment would have returned to the sender 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amransourafelx
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive any email's saying that, only now are they in my inbox! The buyer is ignoring my messages. What can I do? Should I start a dispute

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amransourafelx 

You don't get emails, if you don't confirm your email address then the funds return back to the sender 30 days if they remain unclaimed.

You can't file a dispute once a buyer has paid and you didn't claim it so not a lot you can do about it via paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.