Haven't received confirmation for payment

LBoyle2808
New Community Member

I have just received a payment from America ( I am based in the UK). They have a receipt in their screen and a pending order? A minute before they sent I did confirm the email they were sending it two as I have two emails. I read once your email is confirmed the payment should appear. Is there a delay with me receiving a notification on the payment because of the distance and the fact they were paying out of their bank account? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

karanparmar0001
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am Karan , See I it is your 1st payment it would be kept hold for 1 month approx and if not than please use the Web version of PayPal not app , open PayPal in Chrome and put the page on desktop site and see there would be a notification on the dashboard / summary page ( put on desktop site and don't use incognito mode ) If not contact to support If you found this post helpful please do like it and reply to it . Free to ask questions I am not an expert but will try my best to help you out By the way I am from India so time may differ in answering questions
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.