Has anyone else had problems getting an answer from Pay Pal?

Magnumopus77
Contributor
Contributor

I sent 3 emails to support last week and have not had a reply. Their services and customer care seems to 

be going down hill. For years I received subscription payment news at midday. Now if I am lucky I get 7 hours later.

A customer paid me two weeks ago and amazingly his payment does not show up in my payments section.

Frustrating and dire!!!!!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Magnumopus77

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Magnumopus77
Contributor
Contributor

If you are a volunteer advisor do you work for PayPal? Thanks, but that does not explain why emailing PayPal support is a waste of time these days as you wont get an answer. I am abroad so phoning would be a pain I guess.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Magnumopus77

I think the clue is in the word 'volunteer'

This is a community 'user to user' advice forum and not paypal customer services.

I thought you would prefer the best ways of contacting customer services and getting a reply so that is what I posted.

If you prefer to continue emailing and getting generic replies that don't cover what you have asked then feel free to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

thuy4
New Community Member

yes, they do not answer my emails for weeks. I can not access my funds and no answer from the support.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thuy4 

Again I keep saying on this thread why are you emailing and not using the options i posted above which are the BEST ways to get an answer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Magnumopus77
Contributor
Contributor

For an important business transaction I am not going to go on Facebook to air my complaint. They should not advertise an email contact if they dont have one. Painful. I am also abroad. I am not going to phone a helpline. Painful.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Magnumopus77 

My above answer was not replying to you, I was replying to @thuy4  who MAY be grateful for the information posted.

And as for Facebook its the way customer services ADVISE you to contact them, you do it via a PRIVATE MESSAGE on their Facebook page, again information @thuy4 may want, you can do what you like.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.