Harrasment

CharleyW1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, please could someone help me, I have a individual that keeps trying to file a claim against me for nothing! Telling me that haven’t received an item which I have no idea what it is. I have tried to resolve this matter but no luck and no I’m getting emails from PayPal asking me to refund £200. I have actually blocked this person on PayPal already but still getting grief from them. Help would be much appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CharleyW1 

Is there an actual dispute opened against you? Beware of fake PayPal emails or fake random emails claiming things. If an issue is not showing in your account at the PayPal website, you can ignore the person. Delete the emails as spam.

There needs to be an actual transaction conducted in your PayPal account with the other user before a PayPal dispute can be opened against you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CharleyW1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, the item he’s claiming he hasn’t received was a video, which he had in august.. now because of a dispute we have had, he’s now opening claims against me which has put my account in holding of £200
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.