Happy scratch game money

Leighodom
Contributor
Contributor
How do I redeem money that I won playing Happy Scratch game?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Leighodom,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to see that the community has not yet answered your question. It is likely that no one here has familiarity with the specific site or game that you have mentioned. I recommend looking to see if there is a help page associated with that game and look for instructions for receiving a payout.

I wish you luck!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Leighodom,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to see that the community has not yet answered your question. It is likely that no one here has familiarity with the specific site or game that you have mentioned. I recommend looking to see if there is a help page associated with that game and look for instructions for receiving a payout.

I wish you luck!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

SeavmeyTea
Contributor
Contributor
Please tall me for gift money game
Login to Me Too

sarahmcnabb
New Community Member
Play game money's block puzzle
Login to Me Too

TaigenzLucky
New Community Member
I can't fund my money into my PayPal from happy scratch. Please help!!
Login to Me Too

hazelmae46
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money into my PayPal account from happy scrstch
Login to Me Too

hazelmae46
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money into my PayPal account from happy scratch
Login to Me Too

Grumpy1966
Contributor
Contributor
The game said play for eight minutes then you’re able to cash out I’ll come I’m unable to catch out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.