Half Yearly PAYPAL PAYMENT

Chiv
New Community Member

So while checking my bank account I found a payment due to be taken for £26.84. I have not bought anything for this value and I am rather confused. I couldn't find anything on the pre approved tab on the interface of PayPal itself and I could not find anything referring to it on the website.

Has anyone else encountered this or know what it is all about?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chiv 

Been seeing quite a few cases like this here lately where PayPal process a payment to user's bank account but shows no transactions in PayPal account. Not sure its the bank info being used or more likely from debit card associated with bank because it can be used outside of PayPal as PayPal guest or without PayPal account, straight charge. Either the bank account info or the debit card is compromised or mis-charged on your account. I would have the bank reverse this charge as unauthorized. You can contact PayPal to report it and trace the payment from their end.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.