HTB VIP SUBSCRIPTION FROM INDIA

jason033
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need to buy a VIP subscription for HackTheBox. I don't have a Visa or Master  debit cards. I linked my local bank account and domestic debit card to paypal. In India , we don't have wallet facility. In merchant payment page I have a option for paypal, If I logged in , There is no option to make a payment via bank account it asks me to enter debit or credit card details. If I cancelled the transaction and came back to paypal I couldn't even set my bank account as my prefered method of payment. The question is does the merchant only have card payment option or paypal doesn't work the way I think (Middleman between my bank and merchant bank for funds transfer)?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi jason033, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

The merchant can select which funding source they will accept, as a method of payment. Subscription payments are generally a debit/credit payment only. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi jason033, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

The merchant can select which funding source they will accept, as a method of payment. Subscription payments are generally a debit/credit payment only. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.