HOW TO USE COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT COURTESY PAYPAL CREDIT, BUT CAN'T FIND A WAY TO USE IT. DID NUMBER OF PURCHASES WITH PAYPAL(INC.EBAY) BUT ITS NEVER SHOWED ME AN OPTION TO REDEEM THE CREDIT

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

aostrovs
Contributor
Contributor

nope. three months its just sitting there

Login to Me Too

Saldivardavid74
New Community Member
being that youre the most recent post, apps like alibaba or ali express will accept the voucher!!!
Login to Me Too

prettymana
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem so I'm following for someone who may have found success with this.  I tried Hallmark as someone recommended in a previous post.  

Login to Me Too

NicolaEH
Contributor
Contributor
AliExpress hasn’t taken mine
Login to Me Too

Lindsay81
Contributor
Contributor
Only spot that allowed me to use it was walmart.com
Login to Me Too

Jappychan
Walmart.com doesn't work. Just charged my bank account instead
Login to Me Too

Jelisamerriweat
Contributor
Contributor
It don’t do it for me on Walmart.com
Login to Me Too

PowderedTM
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue for months now.  I've spent hours chatting with Paypal support but I've never gotten a clear answer.  I've made multiple purchases with eBay, Best Buy, etc. but never had the option to use it.  I think it must be some cruel joke.  If you see it listed under the WALLET section of your account there is a checkbox that says it is supposed to apply automatically to your next purchase.  But it never does.  I've asked Paypal multiple times for a list of approved vendors or further instructions on how to use it but they just don't seem to help.

Login to Me Too

prettymana
Contributor
Contributor

I actually ended up calling them and they gave me a credit in my balance so I could transfer it to my checking account and use it immediately.  The other courtesy credit is still in my wallet and they supposedly submitted a ticket to their tech dept to look into it but it's so frustrating.  When I mentioned that others have had the same issue, they suggested I share with you that you can call to have the money credited to your balance as well.  I hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

Dawn865
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to tell them to do that but they say they can't, that they can only issue a voucher. How stood do they think we are. So many complaints. I have two courtesy credits now. 1 for $50 , 1 for $48.95
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.