HOW TO TRANSFER GOOGLE OPINION REWARD TO MAY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Sankhadip
New Community Member

Hey,ny question is i want to transfer my Google opinion rewards balance to my paypal account. So i need suggestion how can i do that.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Mudduck2200
I'm in the same boat with no help from google
Login to Me Too

kitty77
Contributor
Contributor

having the same problem

Login to Me Too

kitty77
Contributor
Contributor

you cant do it ive  called on the phone this is useless it doesnt work 

Login to Me Too

jirkstore
New Community Member

I've been waiting for 10 months for the email from Paypal about the GOR payment. Nothing. I have over $50 in my GOR account I'd like access to. Why won't Google or Paypal step and fix this issue so many have reported?

Login to Me Too

wmcoady
From what I've found out is that apple is the only one that can get the PayPal cash. And Android users (like myself) are out of luck. But heard there are some 3rd parties that will help, of course for a slight fee.
Login to Me Too

kitty77
Contributor
Contributor

i wrote them various emails and they told me you couldnt cash it out you had to buy something from the store

Login to Me Too

IceWater
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Can you please list some examples you're aware of? (searched online and found a reference to a recommended app called "Convert King - Redeem Opinion Rewards", but now it doesn't appear in the Play Store anymore)
Login to Me Too
Solved

nrobs91
New Community Member

According to a reply on Google Play Support from "Byteguy":

"The terms-of-service are different depending on the country and what type of phone you have.  In the US, iPhone users can move the money to PayPal. But, Android users cannot."

Login to Me Too

Cutberths8
I sure hope they are working on that. There are a lot of Android users out there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.