HOW TO RETREIVE REFUND AMOUNT SEND TO ME

ET1828
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have received an email from Paypal informing me via email that there is an ebay refund of money to my account.

I click the link "Claim Your Money" from my email, login into Paypal and see no transaction.

Read their FAQ and did whatever checks as stated in FAQ. Still unable to trace this refund transaction. Can someone kindly advise? Thanks Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey ET1828,

Were you expecting a refund for a transaction? Your description of the email sounds like it may have been fraudulent. Spoof emails are common, and sometimes hard to spot. I would advise reviewing that link to see if the email was legitimate. If it turns out to be a real email from PayPal, then it's possible you need to confirm your email in order to receive the refund (although this only applies to received payments, not refunds, so it's unlikely this is the situation). I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.