HOW PAYPAL IS DEFRAUDING SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS

ghadoliya
New Community Member

Paypal is illegally transferring money to their account by deception, and they are not even justifying the transaction. No response from Paypal or Paypal India. I tried to contact a PayPal Indian representative, and they told me that they could not do anything related to this matter, and you have to get the customer support team. So I tried to contact the support team, and there is no option to send a message to the support team. There is no email ID on which I can email them and resolve the issue.

I am a small business owner from India who is still trying to sustain the blow COVID-19 caused to the business, and every single penny is crucial for the survival of my business.
In these challenging times, PAYPAL has defrauded me for a total of $3495.58, which is equivalent to Rs.2,56,725.88 in Indian currency.

Are these ethical business practices by Paypal. Also, the transaction done by PayPal from my account to their account was not authorized by me. So how can they transfer any amount from my wallet to their account without even notifying me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.