HOW DO YOU GET HELP WHEN YOU CAN'T CONTACT A REAL PERSON

CeeCee1965
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to get my money back for 2 weeks. I've called and tried in chat on here and NOTHING IS WORKING. I CAN'T GET A REAL PERSON. I WANT MY DAMN MONEY BACK AND WHEN THE ISSUE IS TAKEN CARE OF I'M GETTING RID OF PAYPAL AND VENMO!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_david

Hey @CeeCee1965.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding the money that you are trying to get back.

If you have purchased an item and have not received anything, you can open a dispute for an Item Not Received through your Resolution Centre on PayPal. 

When you do this, we will contact the merchant to let them know that you are disputing the transaction, and they will be asked for more information about the item that was purchased. You will then be notified via email as soon as there are any changes.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

CeeCee1965
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! The money went to the wrong damn, inactive account and it just needs to be sent to the correct and current account. This was March 18, 2020 7:09 pm,      transaction ID 42425158vd659614y and it was for $14

WHATS THE DAMN PROBLEM????

Login to Me Too

Moneymaster1031
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem except my gmail was hacked and he got into everything I had so i had to change my email and start a new PayPal and my payment went to my old account that the hacker has control over. Im super frustrated and just want help getting that account shut down that’s in my name and get my money back!
Login to Me Too

hari8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi david sir,, i am having an issue with paypal,, yesterday paypal removed my bank account <Removed> and now i am not able to re link it please help me, i tried call customer care service but no answers yet, my name is Hariraj <Removed>

Login to Me Too

systemEYE
New Community Member

hi everyone, please try this steps and let me know if its work, have the same problem and finally after few days i solved this:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Basics/TRY-THIS-IF-YOU-CANT-LOG-IN-YOUR-ACCOUNT-CONTACT-T...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.