HI, Can't find a payment made to me

Contributor
Contributor

Someone has made a payment to me thru messenger on my facebook page.  She says she has a conf. number with my pic on it.  I cannot find this payment.  The only one I have says pending.  That has been many days since she paid it.  Where do I find it?  She is mad, I don't blame her.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @570,

Welcome to the community! If you have been paid, you should have received a confirmation email from PayPal which includes your transaction ID. Please check the 'Activity' section of your account for this payment. Be sure not to send an item or provide a service until you can see the payment. Lastly, make sure your email address is confirmed on PayPal in order to receive the payment.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answering.  The only thing I have says "pending", but she sent me a screen shot with a confirmation number that she sent it to me and it even has my pic.  She sent it on facebook, thru messenger.   I can find nothing.  She is mad.  I have not sent item.  I feel bad and feel she is honest, but I cannot find the payment anywhere.  Is there somewhere I should click to make it possible for me to accept payments from facebook messenger?  I cannot find one.

Please help further if you can.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @570

It sounds like you may need to link PayPal to Facebook Messenger. To do this tap the blue plus icon and then tap the green Payments button to bring up the two existing options. If you'd previously set up the feature to pay using your card, just tap the Change button and choose Paypal to connect your account with Messenger.

-April 

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Please tell me where to find this blue icon with the plus sign and green options.  Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @570,

You may find more information here.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.