HEXUN GROUP LIMITED

philandnina
Contributor
Contributor

no tracking or contact info, I think this is a scam???

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@philandnina 

One of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

willyk11
Contributor
Contributor

Scamming pieces of **bleep** !  bought a jack from them  never received anything, filed with paypal and they give me tracking number that shows it was delivered to my mailbox! The product I bought was 12 inches square and weighed 20 pounds ! ( In my mailbox!)  **bleep**, they send an envelope with tracking and then you get nothing, and there is nothing you can do to get your money back !! 

Login to Me Too

Cs881
New Community Member

i ordered portable battery operated tree cutter , they send me wire with 2 metal ring connected to it  , when i complain with paypal  , the seller send me a

tracking that i received it  but they send me wire with 2 metal ring...paypal did not do anything .. this is a scam 

Login to Me Too

willyk11
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like all you have to do to steal money through paypal , is sent an envelope with a tracking number and paypal will let the scammers keep your money. 

Login to Me Too

Kezza54

Agree same thing happened with me PayPal are useless do not send info on tracking just state they saw tracking information no signatures nothing. Waste of time disputing.

Login to Me Too

Kezza54

I received same apparently I received the package it was a dog ramp the only odd package I received was a cat lead. Could not get info or signature on tracking. Scam will be more careful and not order unless I know that it is a real company not a third party lost money like rest.

Login to Me Too

myspoiltcat11
I ordered a portable battery operated tree cutter n like others go ripped of,cannot contact phone as there is no response!!Just another rip off!!!
Login to Me Too

sunandmoon69
Contributor
Contributor

It is scandalous that Paypal knows about this "company" and does nothing! I am not the first this happened with. I really want my money back. That is why I/we used Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.