HELP urgent

sakshatjha
New Community Member

MY friend has sent me $25 and still account balance shows 0 $ . His account has been deducted and i have not received the payment  completion request that i sent him . i made my account today

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor
To the mail your friend sent money to, you need to have that mail on your PayPal account and confirm the mail address, as well you will need to have the currency enabled. If your friend sent you the money before you have confirmed your mail address or if they sent in a currency your account didn't have. You need go to transaction history and you should see the money there with an accept button. If you see transaction but no button to accept, be sure you don't use the PayPal app as it doesn't have that feature, same with Safari browser.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor
To the mail your friend sent money to, you need to have that mail on your PayPal account and confirm the mail address, as well you will need to have the currency enabled. If your friend sent you the money before you have confirmed your mail address or if they sent in a currency your account didn't have. You need go to transaction history and you should see the money there with an accept button. If you see transaction but no button to accept, be sure you don't use the PayPal app as it doesn't have that feature, same with Safari browser.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sakshatjha 

India has lots of requirements for paypal accounts so try this............

https://www.techtopic.net/steps-to-verify-indian-paypal-account/

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.