HELP! I HAD THIS MESSAGE FOR A MONTH IT'S GETTING ANNOYING

TheAA
Contributor
Contributor

I extremely frustrated at the fact I had this on my PAYPAL for a month "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service" and nothing works. Is there anything I can do about this problem because I wasn't able to use this for like a month now and it's getting annoying that I'm not able to send my money to sellers through the PayPal site.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gavin41
New Community Member
Also having this issue. I haven't used my account in a while and this is all I've seen all day today when trying to send money and the only reason I came to these boards to hopefully figure out before I lose $ and business looking like a flake
Login to Me Too

Gordon44
New Community Member
Their customer service is a joke never got any help from them other times doubt I will now I made my payment and it charged my bank no big deal but also charge my PayPal credit card then you can't get ahold of anyone and if you dispute anything they tell you your wrong and throw it out so I'm trying to pay off card and cancel this crap asap. Goodbye PayPal thanks for jerking me around
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.