HELP CANT SEND MONEY ALL OF THE SUDDEN

JB657
Contributor
Contributor

so I am trying to be a item goods and services for $405 I have a current balance in my PP of $313 I have the remainder in my bank to pay the difference when I go to send the money it is asking me to further identify myself via text but wont send the text but when I click next I do not receive a text instead I receive I error message that says oops something went wrong try another way then it ask me to relog in I do that and try again and go through the same process all over again after another try or two it will say sorry we cant identify that's its you please contact for help I do not understand ive sent money plenty of times friends and family and goods and services.... back on the 21st I sent $320 goods and services no issues now all of the sudden this I have a feeling the issue is on paypals end not on mine because why am I not receiving the verification text my phone number is correct... why is it not asking me other ways to identify like my secret questions ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JB657
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to ad that if I type in the guys email I can send him $1 but if I go up to even $100 I run into this issue....

Login to Me Too

Maxg15
Contributor
Contributor
Something is wrong with paypal, I'm having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

JB657
Contributor
Contributor

I am still having the issue has anyone figured out the problem? I don't understand what is going on I message paypal for help and there answer was very generic and did not help at all they told me contact the vendor because the system must have detected the transaction suspicious but I am trying to send the money to my best friend and it still wont work...…..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.